December 17, 1987
|Appearances:||Samus vs. Mega Man|
Battle Royale InfoEdit
- Debut: Mega Man (1987)
- Title: DLN-001
- Height: 4'4"
- Weight: 230 lbs. (105 kg)
- Alias: The Blue Bomber
- We're talking about the original Mega Man here, not X, or .EXE, or that bad box art bastard.
Variable Weapons System
- Allows Mega Man to obtain weapons from defeated Robot Masters.
- Mega Buster
- Is Mega man's default weapon.
- Unlimited ammo.
- Can be charged for more damage
- Special Weapons:
- Elemental Weapons: Ice Slasher, Thunder beam, Atomic Fire, Leaf Shield
- Close-Range Weapons: Flame Sword, Sword Slash, Hard Kuckle
- Other Projectiles: Metal Blade, Rolling Cutter, Quick Boomerang, Laser Trident, Hornet Chaser
- Bombs: Hyper Bomb, Crash Bomber, Napalm Bomb
- Other: Black Hole Bomb, Mega Ball, Time Stopper
- Has defeated Dr. Wily numerous times.
- Supported the Wily's Castle as it collapsed on him.
- Managed to react to Quick Man, who can run at FTL speeds.
- Dodged a laser from Gemini Man aimed directly at the back of his head.
- Can support his weight on Jupiter like he was on Earth.
- All weapons have limited ammunition.
- Can potentially go berserk if he fights for too long.
- Gets one-shot by environmental hazards, like spikes or lava.
- Dropped out of relevance in Capcom's eyes until he got into Super Smash Bros.
- Mega Man is the first Capcom combatant to be featured on Battle Royale.