|Debut:||The Amazing Spider-Man #129|
|Appearances:||Batman vs. Punisher|
|“||And then what? Get some weasley lawyer? Spend a year or two in prison and then you're back on the streets again? Sorry, in this world there's no surrender.||„|
|~ The Punisher|
Battle Royale InfoEdit
- Debut: Amazing Spider-Man #129 (1974)
- Identity: Frank Castle
- Height: 6'1''
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Vietnam War Veteran
- Most Notable Team-Ups: Archie Andrews, Eminem
- Combat Knives
- Wrist-Mounted Web-Shooters
- Invented by Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man.
- Satan Claw
- Pym Particles
- Firearms... Way too many to list in one slidecard alongside everything else.
- Dude REALLY likes guns.
Punisher Gun Checklist:
- Berettal 92FS Inox
- Smith & Wesson Model 66 revolver
- MAC-11 submachine gun
- M16A3 assault rifle
- Mossberg 590
- Barret M95
- M72 Law
- Skilled Martial Artist
- Exceptional skills in hand-to-hand combat.
- Genius Tactician and Master Marksman
- Peak human strength, speed and durability
- Skilled with using a majority of known firearms.
- Which is good considering he owns most of them.
- Fought against the likes of Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Wolverine.
- Killed a bull using only a wooden board.
- Shrugged off bullet wounds as a nuisance at most.
- Had the balls to stand up to the likes of Hulk and Rhino.
- Shot off Wolverine's face... and then his wiener... and then flattened him with a steamroller.
- Is still only human.
- Tends to go in guns-blazing.
- Mistook Archie Andrews for a wanted criminal.
- Yes, THAT Archie Andrews.