August 6, 1986
|Appearances:||Samus vs. Mega Man|
Battle Royale InfoEdit
- Debut: Metroid (1986)
- Age: 32
- Sex: Female
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 128 lbs (90 kg)
- Is one of the first female protagonists represented in a video game.
- Designed by the Chozo to compliment Samus' physique
- Varia Suit
- Most Iconic and most used form of the Power Suit
- Resists heat, parasites, and acid
- Is designed to be insanely durable
- Morph Ball Mode: Allows Samus to access small spaces with relative ease
- Beams: Charge Beam, Long Beam, Wave Beam, Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, Grapple Beam, Hyper Beam, Light Beam, Zero Laser
- Missiles: Super Missiles, Homing Missiles, Diffusion Missiles, Hyper Missiles
- Power Bombs
- X-Ray Scope
- Killed Ridley in every encounter they've had.
- Dragged Vorash through a lake of lava
- Survived being inside the core of a star.
- Caught a bullet immediately after it was fired from a gun.
- Was willing to sacrifice an entire planet just to get the job done.
- Power Suit can lock up due to emotional stress.
- Suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Durability and destructive power are attributed to the Power Suit, not Samus herself.
- Power Suit can simply fall off if she uses up too much power.
- Samus is the first Nintendo combatant to be featured on Battle Royale.
- Samus is also the first Nintendo combatant to be featured on Death Battle, as both shows featured her in their first episode.